Appointments made Tuesday to Saturday. No walk-ins please.
Massage appointments @ studio number 575-522-1223
Business cell for outside of regular hours 575-621-0296 (text).
The Massage studio is located within Movado Massage & Salon Spa.
We are on the 1st floor of Hotel Encanto.
Treatment provider: State licensed Danny E. Cadena, LMT. Male therapist.
Only 1 room, 1 therapist available. No multiple treatments.
Like us on facebook for to recieve specials.
What is Swedish Massage Therapy? Swedish massage is the manipulating of muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart, circular pressure applied by the hands and palms, firm kneading, percussion-like tapping, bending and stretching. Before and during your Swedish massage session, communication is encouraged with your professional massage therapist so that your massage is customized to your specific needs.Swedish massage therapy goes beyond relaxation. Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
What is Clinical Massage? Clinical massage (also termed rehabilitation Massage therapy) is a site-specific treatment with a precise goal or outcome in mind. All massage treatments harness therapeutic value. However, similar to physical therapy, you would go to a massage therapist with a specific soft tissue complaint to promote long term therapeutic results of acute, sub-acute, and chronic muscular pain. Clinical massage therapy uniquely focuses on the treatment of soft tissue to maintain, develop, augment or rehabilitate the patient's physical function. Clinical massage therapy can improve the functioning of joints and muscles, the healing process, metabolism and circulation. Doctor’s prescription may be required in some cases.
This treatment may include (depending on our objectives) a combination of the fallowing modalities: Deep Tissue therapy, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, hydrotherapy heat, essential topical-oil therapy and essential oil aroma therapy.
- Deep tissue: Technique using slower, more-forceful strokes to target deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries or specific conditions.
- Myofascial release: (MFR) an alternative medicine technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into restricted Myofascial connective tissue to eliminate pain and restore motion.
- Trigger point therapy: Pressure technique for tender spots isolated within muscles causing shooting pain in other muscular
areas when stimulated. Trigger points can make themselves visible as knots or as tight bands of muscle fibers.
- Essential oil: A natural oil typically obtained by distillation and having the characteristic fragrance of the plant or other source
from which it is extracted. Used for aroma & topical therapy.
- Hydrotherapy heat: Application of heat packs to promote comfort and for softening of tissues before deep or vigorous work.
Located at 705 S. Telshor Blvd, Las Cruces, New Mexio, 88011
On the 1st floor, below lobby (2nd floor), of Hotel Encanto De Las Cruces