Appointments made Tuesday to Saturday. No walk-ins please.
Massage appointment availability runs 4 days to 1 week out.
Massage appointments @ studio # 575-522-1223
Business cell for outside of regular hours # 575-621-0296 (text).
Located on the 1st floor of Hotel Encanto.
Treatment provider: State licensed Danny E. Cadena, LMT. Male therapist.
Only 1 room, 1 therapist available. No multiple treatments.
Like us on facebook for to recieve specials.
Tuesday to Saturday. Call for appointment.
Swedish Massage: Manipulating of muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart, circular pressure applied by the hands and palms, firm kneading, percussion-like tapping, bending and stretching. . Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
Focused massge or clinical Massage:Clinical massage (also termed rehabilitation Massage therapy) is a site-specific treatment with a precise goal or outcome in mind. All massage treatments harness therapeutic value. However, similar to physical therapy, you would go to a massage therapist with a specific soft tissue complaint to promote long term therapeutic results of acute, sub-acute, and chronic muscular pain. Clinical massage therapy uniquely focuses on the treatment of soft tissue to maintain, develop, augment or rehabilitate the patient's physical function. Clinical massage therapy can improve the functioning of joints and muscles, the healing process, metabolism and circulation. Doctor’s prescription may be required in some cases.
This treatment may include (depending on our objectives) a combination of the fallowing modalities: Deep Tissue therapy, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, hydrotherapy heat, essential topical-oil therapy and essential oil aroma therapy.
- Deep tissue: Technique using slower, more-forceful strokes to target deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries or specific conditions.
- Myofascial release: (MFR) an alternative medicine technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into restricted Myofascial connective tissue to eliminate pain and restore motion.
- Trigger point therapy: Pressure technique for tender spots isolated within muscles causing shooting pain in other muscular
areas when stimulated. Trigger points can make themselves visible as knots or as tight bands of muscle fibers.
- Essential oil: A natural oil typically obtained by distillation and having the characteristic fragrance of the plant or other source
from which it is extracted. Used for aroma & topical therapy.
- Hydrotherapy heat: Application of heat packs to promote comfort and for softening of tissues before deep or vigorous work.
MASSAGE CREAM USED:
Biotone Dual Purpose Crème is cruelty free and paraben free, and it is used by many massage professionals. It is a combination of lotion and oil and it allows for a smooth glide on all areas of the body. Notable ingredients include almond oil, ivy extract, vitamin E, arnica extract, and aloe vera oil. This crème is very absorbent and offers great workability and versatility. The unique blend of ingredients will refresh the skin and leave it feeling smooth and silky. The non-greasy formula will moisturize the skin and the arnica extract helps to ease bruises and improve circulation with each use. __________________________________________________________________
FACIALS & EYE LASH SERVICES. By Christina Hunter. Appointments only. Call 575-496-5280