MASSAGE APPOINTMENT HOURS
GENERAL APPOINTMENT HOURS:
Tuesday to Saturday. 9am to 5pm ending at 6pm.
BEFORE 9AM AND AFTER 6PM:
Standard rates only. No specials, no vouchors, no on-line purchases.
COUPONS & PROMOTIONS:
Monday to Saturday 10am to 4pm.
SUNDAY & MONDAY: Closed
Massage appointment availability runs 4 days to 1 week out.
Massage appointments @ studio # 575-522-1223
Business cell for outside of regular hours # 575-621-0296 (text).
Located on the 1st floor of Hotel Encanto.
Treatment provider: State licensed Danny E. Cadena, LMT. Male therapist.
Only 1 room, 1 therapist available. No multiple treatments.
Like us on facebook for to recieve specials.
Tuesday to Saturday. Call for appointment.
Swedish Massage: Manipulating of muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart, circular pressure applied by the hands and palms, firm kneading, percussion-like tapping, bending and stretching. . Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
Focused massge or clinical Massage: Clinical massage (also termed rehabilitation Massage therapy) is a site-specific treatment with a precise goal or outcome in mind. All massage treatments harness therapeutic value. However, similar to physical therapy, you would go to a massage therapist with a specific soft tissue complaint to promote long term therapeutic results of acute, sub-acute, and chronic muscular pain. Clinical massage therapy uniquely focuses on the treatment of soft tissue to maintain, develop, augment or rehabilitate the patient's physical function. Clinical massage therapy can improve the functioning of joints and muscles, the healing process, metabolism and circulation. Doctor’s prescription may be required in some cases.
This treatment may include (depending on our objectives) a combination of the fallowing modalities: Deep Tissue therapy, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, hydrotherapy heat, essential topical-oil therapy and essential oil aroma therapy.
- Deep tissue: Technique using slower, more-forceful strokes to target deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries or specific conditions.
- Myofascial release: (MFR) an alternative medicine technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into restricted Myofascial connective tissue to eliminate pain and restore motion.
- Trigger point therapy: Pressure technique for tender spots isolated within muscles causing shooting pain in other muscular
areas when stimulated. Trigger points can make themselves visible as knots or as tight bands of muscle fibers.
- Essential oil: A natural oil typically obtained by distillation and having the characteristic fragrance of the plant or other source
from which it is extracted. Used for aroma & topical therapy.
- Hydrotherapy heat: Application of heat packs to promote comfort and for softening of tissues before deep or vigorous work.
MASSAGE CREAM USED:
Biotone Dual Purpose Crème is cruelty free and paraben free, and it is used by many massage professionals. It is a combination of lotion and oil and it allows for a smooth glide on all areas of the body. Notable ingredients include almond oil, ivy extract, vitamin E, arnica extract, and aloe vera oil. This crème is very absorbent and offers great workability and versatility. The unique blend of ingredients will refresh the skin and leave it feeling smooth and silky. The non-greasy formula will moisturize the skin and the arnica extract helps to ease bruises and improve circulation with each use. __________________________________________________________________
MENU OF TREATMENTS:
Treatment, enhancement & unlimited treatment rate descriptions below.
- All massage session include 10 minutes of pre-consultation, prep, & post consultation/checkout time.
- Session ends at appointed time even if we start past your appointment time.
- All rates will have New Mexioco state Tax added.
- There is no female therapist.
- There is only 1 therapist available.
- There is only 1 massage room.
- Male therapist only.
- Treatments performed by state Licensed Massage Therapist Danny E. Cadena (male therapist).
- You will be required to fill out a medical history, agreement intake form.
HOT STONE THERAPY (SPA) Additional $10
Stones are applied along the cervicle, thoracic, lumbar spine & on the palms of your hands.
The heat and weight of the hot stones evoke a soothing and relaxation element.
PARRAFFIN WAX (SPA) Additional $10.00 Your choice of region: hands & forearms or your feet, only.
Paraffin wax has been shown to treat conditions like arthritis and fibromyalgia among others. A wax treatment acts as a type of thermotherapy, or heat therapy, that helps treat these conditions by increasing blood flow, relaxing muscles and reducing stiffness in joints.
Your area of choice (hands or feet) is massaged first, then parraffin-wax is then drizzled onto your skin, wrapped in a special sheet, and then wrapped in a cotton mitt. While the regions relaxes with the soothing warmth of wax and wrapped pressure we then proceed onto the rest of your body with Swedish massage (for full body massage only).
BIOTONE WARM REVITALIZING OIL BLEND (SPA) Additional $5.00
Enhance your massage with this option using a warm oil blend made of Sweet Almond Oil, Hawaiian KuKi Nut Oil and Viteman E. This blend helps to soften skin while protecting against dryness and supplies natural anit-oxidant properties. Mixed with your choice of essential oil. This is in place of traditional massage cream/lotion.