MASSAGE APPOINTMENT HOURS
GENERAL APPOINTMENT HOURS:
Tuesday to Saturday. 9am to 5pm ending at 6pm.
BEFORE 9AM AND AFTER 6PM:
Standard rates only. No specials, no vouchors, no on-line purchases.
COUPONS & PROMOTIONS:
Monday to Saturday 10am to 4pm.
SUNDAY & MONDAY: Closed
MENU OF TREATMENTS:
Treatment, enhancement & unlimited treatment rate descriptions below.
- All massage session include 10 minutes of pre-consultation, prep, & post consultation/checkout time.
- Session ends at appointed time even if we start past your appointment time.
- All rates will have New Mexioco state Tax added.
- There is no female therapist.
- There is only 1 therapist available.
- There is only 1 massage room.
- Male therapist only.
- Treatments performed by state Licensed Massage Therapist Danny E. Cadena (male therapist).
- You will be required to fill out a medical history, agreement intake form.
HOT STONE THERAPY (SPA) Additional $10
Stones are applied along the cervicle, thoracic, lumbar spine & on the palms of your hands.
The heat and weight of the hot stones evoke a soothing and relaxation element.
PARRAFFIN WAX (SPA) Additional $10.00 Your choice of region: hands & forearms or your feet, only.
Paraffin wax has been shown to treat conditions like arthritis and fibromyalgia among others. A wax treatment acts as a type of thermotherapy, or heat therapy, that helps treat these conditions by increasing blood flow, relaxing muscles and reducing stiffness in joints.
Your area of choice (hands or feet) is massaged first, then parraffin-wax is then drizzled onto your skin, wrapped in a special sheet, and then wrapped in a cotton mitt. While the regions relaxes with the soothing warmth of wax and wrapped pressure we then proceed onto the rest of your body with Swedish massage (for full body massage only).
BIOTONE WARM REVITALIZING OIL BLEND (SPA) Additional $5.00
Enhance your massage with this option using a warm oil blend made of Sweet Almond Oil, Hawaiian KuKi Nut Oil and Viteman E. This blend helps to soften skin while protecting against dryness and supplies natural anit-oxidant properties. Mixed with your choice of essential oil. This is in place of traditional massage cream/lotion.